Here are our top reasons why you should choose CSU and a business class this summer!
- Summer classes are a great way to stay on track for graduation - or to get ahead of schedule!
- Since we are 100% online this summer - we have many options for students to take a business class.
- Business classes and minor or certificate programs make excellent electives for any major!
- Non CSU students can take classes online, earn credits toward their degree and then transfer the credits to their institution at a fraction of the cost.
- If you are a current high school student, summer classes are a great way to jumpstart your college education.
- Try something new! A business class outside of your regular curriculum allows you the time to try something new and different during the summer when you have more time.
- Small class sizes = more one-on-one time with professors! Developing a closer relationship with a professor is important when it comes time to ask for letters of recommendation for internships, scholarships, career opportunities or even grad school.
- Graduating early impresses employers!
- Take advantage of CSU's pass/fail option this summer! Learn more about the Spring 2020 pass/fail option here that has been extended for Summer 2020.
- Summer at CSU is affordable! We have one of the lowest tuition rates of four-year institutions in Ohio. Check out our tuition and fee schedule here.
|Summer Session 1 (6 Weeks)|
Starts Saturday, May 16th
|Summer Session 2 (6 Weeks)|
Starts Saturday, June 27th
Register for Courses:
Students new to Cleveland State:
Complete an application prior to registering for courses. Requirements and applications are available here.