Designed to prepare students to be eligible to take the Ohio Real Estate Licensure exam and/or pursue professional designations such as the Certified Apartment Managmer (CAM) or Certified Property Manager (CPM), the Undergraduate Real Estate and Property Management Certificate prepares students to meet the challenges of a more complex industry with a four-year degree in addition to licensure.
Download our flyer here.
The certificate requires the completion of 12 credit hours. Students are required to take the three required courses listed for 9 credits, and then choose one elective for 3 credits, from the approved list. Students are required to meet all course prerequisites. A minimum grade of C is required in each required course to earn the certificate.
- PRM 344 Real Estate Principles and Practices
- PRM 367 Introduction to Property Management
- PRM 444 Real Estate Law
Elective Courses (Choose 1 Course from below)
- FIN 477 Real Estate Finance
- FIN 479 Real Estate Investment
- MKT 350 Principles of Personal Selling
- MKT 431 Marketing Research
- PRM 467 - Real Property Asset Management
- PRM 477 - Real Estate Appraisal
- UST 425 Economic Development Finance
- UST 433 Negotiation and Conflict Management
- UST 463 Housing Analysis
- UST 476 Historic Preservation
- UST 485 GIS Principles
Please contact the Undergraduate Business Advising Office to learn more:
Monte Ahuja College of Business