The Undergraduate Minor in Operations and Supply Chain Management (OSM) requires a minimum of 18 credit hours to complete. Non-Business students and Business students can complete the minor. Students should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have the Operations & Supply Chain Minor added to their academic plan.
OSM Minor Requirements:
Foundation Course: (1 course, 3 credit hours)
- OSM 311 Introduction to Operations Management
These three courses can be waived based upon proof of prior equivalent course work. These courses should not be taken more than five years before declaring an OSM minor.
Core (A) and Elective (B) Courses (choose 5 courses, 15 credit hours)
Choose five courses from A and B combined for a total of 15 credit hours.
A. Core Courses
- OSM 312 Supply Chain Analytics
- OSM 413 Production Planning & Control
- OSM 424 Transportation Management
- OSM 427 Strategic Sourcing and Purchasing Management
B. Elective Courses
- OSM 202 Introduction to Business Analytics
- OSM 310 Business Modeling and Decision Making
- OSM 313 Material and Inventory Management
- Any OSM 400-level course
Schedule an appointment with a Business Academic Advisor to learn more:
Monte Ahuja College of Business
1860 East 18th Street, BU 219