The Undergraduate Certificate in Health Informatics is designed to equip business and non-business students with the skills needed to work in a health care setting in Information Systems/Technology.
Admission to the certificate program is open current CSU undergraduate students in good academic standing. Students need to earn 15 credit hours to earn the certificate.
- IST 203 Software Tools for Personal Productivity
- IST 221 - Information Systems in the Organization or IST 305 - Information Technology for Competitive Advantage *
- HCA 301 - The American Health Care System
Elective Courses (Choose 2):
- HCA 420 - Management Of Health Care Organizations
- IST 352 - Health Information Technology Applications
- IST 452 - Managing Healthcare Information Technology
Please contact the Undergraduate Business Advising Office to have the Health Informatics Certificate added to your academic plan.
Monte Ahuja College of Business
1860 East 18th Street, BU 219