The Undergraduate Certificate in Global Business is designed to prepare business professionals to conduct business in a complex and fast-changing global environment. The Certificate program enables undergraduate business students and those already holding an undergraduate business degree to manage complex problems in international trade and management.
Admission to the Global Business Certificate program is open to the following:
- Current undergraduate students in good academic standing
- Individuals with a Bachelor’s degree
The certificate program consists of four courses (three required and one elective) for a minimum of 14 credit hours. A minimum of B- grade is required to complete the certificate program. Prior to enrolling, students should have completed INB 301 or an equivalent course in International Business.
Required Courses: 12 Credit Hours
- MKT 461 Global Marketing Strategy
- MGT 487 International Management
- FIN 465 International Finance
Elective Courses: Select One
- ACT 460 International Accounting
- IST 461 Business Analysis
- INB 488 Multicultural Marketing
- INB 490 International Business Internship
- INB 491 International Study Tour
- INB 493 Special topics (e.g., Export/Import Documentation/Procedures)
- MKT 440 Marketing Field Experience Abroad
- OSM 425 International Operations Management
Current CSU students should contact email@example.com for further information on how to enroll. Applicants who are not currently CSU students may apply as non-degree students by following the application instructions online here.