The Undergraduate Minor in Entrepreneurship requires that a student be in Junior standing in the university, have declared a major and possess a GPA of 2.5 or better. Non-Business students and Business students can complete the Minor in Entrepreneurship. Students should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have the Entrepreneurship Minor added to their academic plan.
Entrepreneurship Minor Requirements:
Non-Business students and Business students can earn the Minor in Entrepreneurship by completing 15 credit hours. Students completing the minor will be exposed to techniques of innovation and creativity, business plan development, new product development, venture creation and a practicum.
Core, Required Courses for the Minor (12 Credit Hours):
- BUS 315 Entrepreneurship Toolkit
- FIN 374 Entrepreneurial Finance
- MGT 443 Entrepreneurship
- BUS 490 Internship
Elective Courses for the Minor (3 Credit Hours):
- ART 495 Art Seminar
- MKT 301 Fundamentals of Marketing
- MKT 431 Marketing Research
- MUS 310 The Business of Music
- OSM 442 Innovation Management
- Other undergraduate courses related to the program from across academic disciplines at Cleveland State University may be identified to complete the minor.
Students should contact email@example.com to have the Entrepreneurship Minor added to their academic plan and identify their elective.