Posted on April 11, 2018 at 4:49 PM, updated April 11, 2018 at 4:50 PM Print
The Prospanica Foundation Scholarship provides a select number of scholarships for Master's degree and undergraduate students (Junior or Senior standing). Award amounts are up to $5,000.
Applicants to the Prospanica Foundation must:
- Be a United States citizen or legal permanent resident
- Be of Hispanic/Lation heritage
- Meet the minimum GPA requirements
- Have a Prospanica membership - Member ID required
- Be enrolled or planning to enroll in a Master's degree or undergraduate program (Junior or Senior standing in Fall 2018) in an accredited university business school
Apply online here by May 15th, 2018.