Advising and Student Services for Fall 2020 Semester
The Monte Ahuja College of Business Student Services Center, which includes Business Advising will be physically closed until further notice and guidance from the University. We are operating remotely. Please note that our main phone line will not be operational during this time and we asked that you use the contact information we have listed below.
Virtually Connect With Us:
Virtual Front Desk
- Contact our Virtual Advising Front Desk by phone at 216-282-7762
- Our hours of operation are: Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Students can:
- Speak with a representative to schedule an advising appointment
- Ask questions about our services or our academic programs
Use Our Self-Scheduling Calendar To Make A Virtual Advising Appointment:
- Use our self-scheduling calendar and create a student profile, and then schedule an appointment with a business academic advisor
- Both current and prospective students can use this system
- You can select an appointment by phone, Zoom or MicroSoft Teams
- Click here for our Online Appointment Self-Scheduler Calendar to schedule your appointment today
Virtual Student Services Contact Information:
Our hours of operation for all Student Services are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Please use the following information for our virtual student services.
Unable to enroll in a College of Business Undergraduate course?
|Unable to enroll in a College of Business Graduate course?|
Use our Online Graduate Course Permission Form here.
|Are you a Prospective Undergraduate Student?|
|Are you a Prospective Graduate Student?|
|College of Business Undergraduate Petition Information is here.||College of Business Graduate Petition Information is here. Please follow the instructions from the College of Graduate Studies.|
|RESOURCES FOR BOTH UNDERGRADUATE AND GRADUATE STUDENTS|
|Need Financial Aid Information?|
Connect with Campus 411 All-in-1 Enrollment Services.
Use this link for Financial Aid.
Need Student Financial Account Services?
|College of Business Tutoring Information||Directory for Contacting CSU Professors|
Access Academic resources to help you keep learning here.
|Trouble with CampusNet?|
Access our video guides (created by a CSU student) here.
Advising Contact Information: