Engaged Learning is not just a slogan here at Cleveland State University. It's a philosophy that incorporates experiential, hands-on learning in and out of the classroom. At the Monte Ahuja College of Business, students can discover a number of Engagement Events that provide learning outside of the classroom or recruiting events. Current and prospective students are welcome to attend.
- KeyBank Day
- Women in Business: Today and Tomorrow
- Diversity and Inclusion Business Week
- Banking Industry and Workforce Symposium
- Startup Vikes
- Recruitment Events/Employer Events and the Business Internship & Co-op Expo
- This is the Major
To view past student Engagement Events, please click here.
For a full calendar of events that the College offers, please click here.
To see events that our Student Organizations have to offer, please visit their web pages:
- The Accounting Association
- The American Marketing Association (AMA)
- The Association for Computing Machinery
- The American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS)
- Beta Alpha Psi
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- The Financial Management Association
- Freshman/Sophomore Business Association
- Net Impact
- The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)