The following scholarships are offered to incoming freshmen:
- Glasscock Scholars Experience Program & Scholarship
- Dr. Oya Tukel and John G. Dedinsky Scholarship: Operations & Supply Chain Management Scholarship
- Monte Ahuja Scholarship Program
*Listed below is more information about the scholarship application process and the application for each scholarship.
Glasscock Scholars Experience Program & Scholarship
- Full in-state tuition value for 12 to 18 credit hours for the fall and spring semesters for an undergraduate business degree at CSU for four years **Note: full tuition in-state value after any related financial aid or other scholarships are applied
- Textbooks and course resources necessary for courses for an undergraduate business degree for the fall and spring semesters for four years **Note: Student must use the CSU Bookstore to purchase items
- On-Campus dorm expenses and food plan for the fall and spring semesters for four years
- ** The scholarship does not cover CSU various fee charges for each semester
- Must be admitted into the Monte Ahuja College of Business as a freshman or sophomore student.
- Student must be pursuing an undergraduate degree within the Monte Ahuja College of Business.
- Applicant must have maintained a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average in high school.
- Applicant must be an Ohio resident or understand the scholarship tuition gift will only cover funds at the CSU in-state tuition rate level
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen as defined by the U.S. Department of Education
- Applicant must have demonstrated financial need by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid at FAFSA
- Applicant must have demonstrated commitment to either community service or have held a job during high school.
- Applicants can provide their most recent ACT or SAT scores to support their application; however, the ACT/SAT exam is not required to complete this scholarship application.
- Note: The top four to five applicants must participate in an on-campus or virtual interview as part of the scholarship application.
Apply for the Glasscock Scholars Experience Program & Scholarship here December 1st to March 1st each year.
Dr. Oya Tukel and John G. Dedinsky Supply Chain Management Scholarship
The Dr. Oya Tukel and John G. Dedinsky Supply Chain Management Scholarship was created by Tukel and Dedinsky (two Supply Chain professionals) in order to incentivize more high school students to study the undergraduate major of Operations and Supply Chain Management at the Monte Ahuja College of Business at Cleveland State University.
- $1,500 each year
- Yes, every year up to three years if the recipient maintains an overall final GPA of 3.00 and continues to pursue the OSM major
- Incoming freshmen with a declared major in Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Maintain a minimum of a 3.0 GPA
- Be in good academic standing and continuing to pursue and complete a major in OSM each year
- Complete an essay discussing why the applicant would like to pursue a profession in Supply Chain Management
- Submit SAT or ACT final exam results
- Submit official high school transcript
Apply for the Dr. Oya Tukel and John G. Dedinsky Supply Chain Management Scholarship here by April 15th of each year.
Learn more about Dr. Oya Tukel and John G. Dedinsky here.
Monte Ahuja Scholarship: All Business Majors
Attention: The Monte Ahuja Scholarship application and process is overseen by the CSU Center of International Services & Programs (CISP).
- Awarded annually to students pursuing a major offered by the Monte Ahuja College of Business
- Award amount: variable amount
- Learn more about Monte Ahuja here.
- Deadline application date:
- Contact the CISP office at email@example.com to learn about when the application opens and closes.