Student Services

How to Apply

Undergraduate Applicants
Graduate Applicants
Non-degree-seeking Applicants

Freshmen and Transfer Student Applicants

1) Submit a completed by visiting the Undergraduate Admissions Site.

2) Pay the processing fee.

3) Forward your official student transcripts from your high school and/or previous educational institution directly to the CSU Admission Office.

4) Submit appropriate test scores, including Advanced Placement (AP) and College Level Exam Placement (CLEP).

  • Freshman and transfer students with less than 30 semester hours (or 48 quarter hours) must submit SAT or ACT scores.
  • Test scores are not required if you have been out of high school five years or more prior to your enrollment at the University.

5) Apply for financial aid as early as possible

  • Financial aid deadlines are separate from admissions deadlines. Be sure to apply for financial aid and scholarships as soon as possible by contacting the Financial Aid Office at, or 216.687.3764.
  • Once you have been admitted to the Monte Ahuja College of Business, contact the advising office at 216.687.3729 for information on orientation and academic advising.

For more information on undergraduate admissions, please visit the Undergraduate Admissions website.

Non-Degree-Seeking Students

Non-Degree Student status is appropriate for an individual who wants to take undergraduate courses for professional reasons or personal enrichment. The University provides the opportunity to enroll in credit-bearing courses without formally being admitted to a degree program on a space available basis. For more information, visit the Office of Admissions web site at

For Graduate Applicants