The Northeast Ohio IIA returned to Cleveland State University on Monday, November 21st 2022 for their CSU Extravaganza event. The day-long continuing education event was held both virtually and in-person with 168 attendees, many who attended in-person in the Student Center. CPE credit was granted in internal auditing and ethics. 6 CPE units were provided in auditing and 2 CPE units in ethics.
- Harold Silverman, Director CAE and Corporate Governance Engagement for the Institute of Internal Auditors, presented: The IIA Strategic Plan
- Adam Pajakowski, Senior Manager, Crowe LLP, presented: Risk & Control Self-Assessments
- Protiviti, a global business consulting firm, presented Top Risk Survey & 10 Year Outlook
- Ben Tomins, Accounting Advisory Senior Manageer at Deloite, presented PCAOB & SEC Updates
- James Kerekes, Senior Manager, Consulting at EY and Charles Goss, Senior Technology Risk Consultant at EY, presented Robotic Process Automation
- Bret Hood, Adjunct Professor Corporate Governance & Ethics at University of Virginia, presented Ethics