The Monte Ahuja College of Business is honored to recognize students who make the Dean's List. To qualify, students must:
- Be full-time (taking 12 credit hours or more per semester) or part-time completing a 12-hour step
- Have earned a grade-point average of 3.25 or better
The Dean's List is calculated on credits earned in course work for which grades of A through F are given. Credit earned in a course for which the grade of Satisfactory is achieved will not be counted as part of the 12 semester-credit minimum for full-time status.
These lists only include those students who have allowed us to release this information.
2020-2021 Academic Year:
- Spring 2021 - Coming soon!
- Fall 2020
2019-2020 Academic Year:
2018-2019 Academic Year:
2017-2018 Academic Year:
2016-2017 Academic Year:
2015-2016 Academic Year:
2014-2015 Academic Year:
Students can review their directory information preferences by taking the following steps:
- Please login to CampusNet
- Select the 'Student' tab
- Select 'Program Detail'
- Select 'Directory Information'.
If a student's record is restricted, then the information will not appear on the Dean's List.