Jump to navigation
Paul J. Everson Real Estate Center
2016 Panel Discussion
The Future of Commercial Real Estate in Northeast Ohio
- Northeast Ohio Demographics: How are they changing?
- Economic Development in Northeast Ohio: Creation of employment centers necessary for growth and the general public seeking to become homeowners.
- Public Projects: How are public projects reshaping our neighborhoods?
- Public and Private Projects: How are they spurring community development? Especially in areas such as Public Square, the Lakefront and the 4 million plus office spaces.
- Cleveland State University: As the largest real estate owner in downtown Cleveland, how are real estate projects benefitting CSU students and how theys projects are materially changing the neighborhoods surrounding CSU.
- Creating Dynamic Urban Environments that Support the Arts: How economic development that supports arts and cultural endeavors creates successful neighborhoods and enhances the lives of residents and what the economic effect is on the region as a result of this development. Including Playhouse Square and Playhouse Square Real Estate Services.
Meet the Panelists: