The Future of Real Estate: Cleveland and Beyond
Held October 12, 2011, the inaugural Real Estate Conference featured Dr. Karl Case and Dr. Lawrence Yun. The founders of the Center, in conjunction with then Dean Robert F. Scherer, Ph.D., SPHR and then Department Chair of Finance, Chenchu Bathala, Ph.D., CFA organized a Conference Planning Committee.
Keynote Speakers Included:
- Karl Case, Ph.D., Founding Partner & Co-Developer, Fiserv Case Shiller Weiss Inc.
- Lawrence Yun, Ph.D., Chief Economist & Senior Vice President, National Association of Realtors
Industry Panelists Included:
- Tom Bier, Ph.D., Center for Housing Research & Policy, Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs, Cleveland State University
- Joseph A. Marinucci, President & CEO , Downtown Cleveland Alliance
- Douglas E. Price III, Chief Executive Officer, K&D Group
- Robert Sawitzke, Realtionship Manager, KeyBank Real Estate Capital Group
Master of Ceremonies: Linda Kane, CPA, Senior Vice President, Treasurer Forest City Enterprises
Moderator: Alan K. Reichert, Ph.D., Professor of Finance, Monte Ahuja College of Business, Cleveland State University