Many business students say that joining the CSU student chapter of their industry’s professional organization has greatly enhanced their overall academic experience. Membership in a student organization has proven to be a great way to begin building your professional network.
Business-oriented student organizations include:
- The Accounting Association
- The American Marketing Association (AMA)
- The Association for Information Systems
- Beta Alpha Psi
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- The Entrepreneurship Club
- The Financial Management Association
- Monte Ahuja Freshman/Sophomore Business Association
- Operations and Supply Chain Management Student Organization
- Pi Sigma Epsilon
- The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Student Managed Investment Fund
- Student Goverment Association - College of Business Representative
To learn more about other student organizations and activities on our campus, visit the Department of Student Life.