Cleveland State University's Operations and Supply Chain Management (OSM) Student Organization aims to serve those who are interested in or who are pursuing a degree in Operations & Supply Chain Management. We seek to create a better and more accurate representation of what the Operations and Supply Chain Management professions truly are, to give students a clear path to receiving industry certifications and to provide a welcoming, supportive environment.
What can we do for our student members?
- Exemplify the high standards of the Operations and Supply Chain Management professions
- Offer mentorship with fellow OSM undergraduate and graduate students, as well as local Supply Chain Management professionals
- Provide valuable networking opportunities with industry professionals
- Provide students with resources that will supplement their growth as working professionals
- Facilitate learning outside the classroom
- Provide students with career information and planning
- Enter student case competitions and attend regional and national conferences
- Enhance student understanding of current topics and developing trends in supply chain management
- Take students on plant tours and monthly Institute of Supply Management (ISM) and Association for Supply Chain Management networking meetings
- Promote and facilitate scholarships offered by supply chain professional organizations
- Host quarterly meetings with speakers relevant to the OSM field
Additional learning opportunities exist through a range of courses and professional certifications provided through professional organizations such as the Association for Supply Chain Management (ASCM) and the Institute for Supply Management (ISM).
|The Association for Supply Chain Management (ASCM)||Institute for Supply Management (ISM)|
ASCM is the global leader in supply chain organizational transformation, innovation and leadership. As the largest non-profit association for supply chain, ASCM is an unbiased partner, connecting companies around the world to the newest thought leadership on all aspects of supply chain.
|ISM is the first and largest not-for-profit professional supply management organization worldwide. For more than a century, Institute for Supply Management® (ISM) has impacted supply management and the purchasing profession through best in class education, certification, leadership development and research.|
|ASCM LinkedIn, formerly APICS (Cleveland Chapter)||ISM LinkedIn (Cleveland Chapter)|
|ASCM Main Website||ISM Main Website|
Join the OSM Student Organization Today!
Become a member of our organization through Vikes Connect and follow us on social media!