The Bernie Moreno Center for Sales Excellence is pleased to invite students, faculty and staff to use the space and technology within the space to enhance academic learning.
There are four Briefing Rooms (B, C, D and E) located within the Center that are available to reserve. A reservation is required to use the Briefing Rooms.
Briefing Rooms can be used for a variety of purposes, including but not limited to:
- Presentation practice
- Class assignments
- Pitch practice
- Mock interviews
- Sales competitions
Please note that food and beverages are NOT permitted in the Briefing Rooms.
To schedule a Briefing Room:
When reserving a room, please provide the following information about the reservation:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- CSU ID #
- Number of rooms needed (1-4)
- Date of reservation
- Time-frame of reservation
- Reason for reservation
- Course (if applicable)
There are 4 ways to reserve a Briefing Room with the above information:
- Email the above information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the Sales Center at 216-687-6974
- Visit Maggie Brandt in the Sales Center (BU 327)
- Complete the online form below: