Fall 2020 Enrollment:
- 1,949 Undergraduate Students
- 770 Graduate Students
- 80% of Cleveland State’s graduates stay and work in greater Cleveland.
- Employment Data for the 2019-2020 Academic Year*:
- 63% of our undergraduate students are employed in their field of study by the time they graduated with an average salary of $47,203.
- 77% of our graduate students are employed in their field of study by the time they graduated with an average salary of $61,319.
- There are over 2,000 companies in the U.S. in which a CSU graduate has risen to the level of executive management.
- The Monte Ahuja College of Business is among 5% of business schools worldwide that have earned accreditation from AACSB International—the hallmark of excellence in management education.
- Our Accounting program is one of only 168 programs worldwide that have earned a specialized accreditation in accounting from AACSB International.
- 88% of our full-time faculty have a Ph.D., D.B.A., or other terminal business degrees.
- All classes are taught by highly-qualified faculty members.
- Choices—We offer 12 undergraduate majors, 14 minors, 5 graduate programs, a doctoral program, 1 joint degree program and a number of certificate programs.
- Flexible scheduling options—classes offered during the day, evening, weekdays, and weekends, on-campus and at off-campus locations.
- The city is your campus—The college is part of a metropolitan university in the heart of downtown Cleveland.
- Log on, anywhere, anytime—All buildings on the CSU campus have wireless internet connections.
- Enjoy tuition costs below those of other business schools in Northeast Ohio.
- Enjoy a 4-year college experience without moving away from home.
About Our Students:
- The majority of our undergraduate students are full-time students.
- The average undergraduate class size is 27.
- 60% of undergraduate students are men, 40% are women
- 23% of undergraduate students are under-represented minorities.
- The majority of our graduate students are part-time students.
- The average graduate class size is 22.
- 52% of graduate students are men, 48% are women.
- 18% of graduate students are under-represented minorities.
- The average age of our students is 28.
*Employment Data for Academic Year 2019-2020 is based on a 36% survey response rate.