Did You Know We Offer Microgrants To Student Entrepreneurs?
The Weston Ideation Lab wants to help YOU with your next venture. Open to Cleveland State University students only, the Weston Ideation Lab Microgrant program:
- Provides grants ranging from $99-$800.00
- Is available for new and currently launched Cleveland State University student ventures
Additional requirements include:
- The business idea or product that the venture is focused around MUST be inspired and/or made/produced by the applicant.
- Business ideas and products CANNOT be part of another business (multi-level or pyramid model, franchise, etc.)
Upon award, Students will be asked to commit to providing the following:
- Company logo
- Headshot and or team photo
- Follow up with Weston Ideation Lab staff after you receive your grant (1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 12 months)
Applications will be reviewed and awarded on a rolling basis. Applicants may be contacted for additional information about their request. Funding is limited and not guaranteed.