The Weston Ideation Lab wants to help YOU with your next venture. Open to Cleveland State University students, faculty, staff and alumni only, the Weston Ideation Lab Microgrant program:
- Provides grants ranging from $99-$1,000.00
- Is available for new and currently launched ventures
Additional requirements include:
- The business idea or product that the venture is focused around MUST be inspired and/or made/produced by the applicant.
- Business ideas and products CANNOT be part of another business (multi-level or pyramid model, franchise, etc.)
Upon award, recipents will be asked to commit to providing the following:
- Company logo
- Headshot and or team photo
- Attend 2 meetings with a member of the Weston Ideation Lab team
- Create 2 posts on LinkedIn regarding your business progress (required to tag Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Monte Ahuja College of Business and the Burton D. Morgan Foundation)
Applications will be reviewed and awarded on a rolling basis. Applicants may be contacted for additional information about their request. Funding is limited and not guaranteed.