How We Build Careers: Information for College of Business Students About Internships
As a Monte Ahuja College of Business student, you have the advantage of both College and University support in finding an internship or co-op experience to supplement your education.
Monte Ahuja College of Business Support Includes:
- On-site Recruitment and Networking Events (view past events here)
- Working with College of Business faculty and staff, to obtain a business internship for academic credit (learn more here)
- Advising for academic programs that relate to internships and co-ops (contact the advising offices here)
- Our updated list of internship, co-op and career opportunities that employers send to the College of Business:
- Our email eNewsletter AGENDA, sent to your Vikes email highlights updates for internship, co-op and career opportunities
- Attending the Business Career and Internship Expo
In addition to College Support, be sure to take advantage of the following University resources:
- Use the Cleveland State University Career Center and take advantage of the programs that the University offers
- Register with Hire a Vike at https://csuohio.joinhandshake.com. You can:
- Post your resume
- Search for internships and jobs
- Research employers
- Participate in On-Campus Recruiting sponsored by the University
- Receive emails about new job postings
- Attending the University Career Fair
- Visit the Cleveland State University Career Center office located in Rhodes Tower West, Room 280. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216.687.2233 to make an appointment.
Additional resources, not managed by the College or University include:
- Visit OhioMeans Jobs
- Intern in Ohio - a free resource to help students find internships
- Register at NEOintern.net and upload your resume, search and apply for internships at no cost for those posted.
- Affordable Colleges Guide and Resources to Internships and Job Hunts