Students Co-op Timeline:
- Apply for the program by end of Week 3 above.
- Review co-op positions available and apply for positions that you are interested in by the end of Week 5 above.
- Be available for interviews by the end of Week 9 above.
- Negotiate or accept offers by the end of Week 11 above.
- Begin the co-op at the start of the next Semester.
Employers Co-op Timeline:
- Submit co-op positions to the co-op coordinator by Week 2 above.
- Review applications and contact students prior to the end of Week 7 above.
- Schedule interviews prior to the end of Week 9 above.
- Select candidates and make offers before the end of Week 11 above.
- Be ready to have co-op student on site at the start of the next semester.
Please contact the Information Systems Co-op Coordinator here.