Posted on September 21, 2021 at 12:47 PM, updated September 21, 2021 at 12:47 PM Print
The Ohio Society of CPA's Scholarship program, funded by The Ohio CPA Foundation, awards Ohio’s accounting majors who plan to become CPAs. All scholarships are one-time awards of $2,000. Scholarship awards are sent directly to the recipient's academic institution in July for the recipient’s Fall semester tuition and fees.
To be considered for a scholarship, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Students must attend an HLC and/or AACSB accredited college or university in Ohio.
- Have completed at least 30 semester hours of college credit, including at least six semester hours in accounting.
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program in Fall 2022.
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program as part of a plan to obtain the 150 semester hours required for the CPA exam.
- Be a U.S. citizen or have a permanent resident visa.
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Be a student affiliate member of The Ohio Society of CPAs.
The deadline for applications is Wednesday, December 1, 2021.
Students who meet the above criteria should apply here.