Dr. Heidi Hylton Meier will be featured in a Fulbright Webinar regarding short-term opportunities abroad for Faculty and Staff.
|Date:||Monday, September 16, 2019|
|TIME:||12:30 PM to 1:30 PM|
|Register:||Register online here.|
Presented by Amirah Nelson, Outreach & Recruitment Officer, Fulbright Specialist Program, the Cleveland State University panelists featured will be:
- Dr. Heidi Hylton Meier, CPA : Specialist Award Mumbai, India 2018 and
- Heidi Gorovitz Robertson, J.D., J.S.D. Specialist Awards Uppsala, Sweden 2009 and India 2014
The Fulbright Specialist Program is a program of the U.S. Department of State Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. The Fulbright Specialist Program provides U.S. citizens who are established professionals or academics and possess expertise in qualifying disciplines with the opportunity to engage in short-term (2-6 week) project-based exchanges at host institutions around the globe.
This information session will include an in depth look at the program and an overview of topics such as:
• Eligibility Requirements;
• Benefits for Participating Specialists;
• Application Process; and
• Examples of past Fulbright Specialist projects around the world.