Posted on March 10, 2017 at 11:59 AM, updated March 22, 2017 at 9:55 AM Print
Beta Alpha Psi and Ernst & Young will host an Inclusive Leadership Panel featuring five Cleveland State University alumni on Thursday, March 30th, 2017 from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM in BU 220.
In the Cleveland business community, diversity and inclusiveness are an everyday part of our lives. We celebrate differences, learn valuable and lasting lessons from different perspectives and serve as an advocate for diversity and inclusion initiatives. Beta Alpha Psi and Ernst & Young invite the Cleveland State University community and greater Northeast Ohio business community to hear from a panel of diverse leaders who are dedicated to raising awareness of the importance of inclusion.
The panel of Cleveland State University alumni includes:
- Julia Dean, CPA, Assurance Professional at Ernst & Young
- Crystal Guevarez, Masters of Accountancy, Analyst at the Hunt Companies (former Intern at Applied Industrial Technologies)
- Ronald Johnson, MBA, JD, Senior Vice President and Senior Council at KeyBank
- Anne Nelson, M.ED., Assistant Dean, Dean's Diversity Council at Cleveland State University
- Jerome Williams, Masters of Accountancy, Senior Accountant at Valtris Specialty Chemicals
Because space is limited, RSVPs are preferred. There is still time to RSVP! To RSVP, please email Beta Alpha Psi at email@example.com.