Gain the Skills You Need to Enter Global Markets
If your company has global aspirations but needs additional guidance, GlobalTarget can help provide your company with the skills and tools you need to enter global markets quickly and with greater knowledge.
Companies participate in a cohort format which meets five times over seven to nine months. View the schedule here. Participation is required for your company’s leadership team for strategy building, but is also highly encouraged for other employees across departments to build your tactical know-how.
Program Features include:
- Strategy- and tactic-building workshops featuring business experts to address essential aspects of international business
- Mentorship from a support team with years of global experience across a variety of industries
- Discounted Gold Key Service from the U.S. Commercial Service sponsored by FedEx. This service pre-screens business contacts in a foreign market and provides in-market support.
Additional Benefits include:
Each participant will receive a comprehensive, professional international business review which includes:
- The International Expansion Blueprint conducted by the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- An international market prioritization study customized for your organization, conducted by the Global Business Center.
- Building a global strategy for your company with the assistance of expert mentors.
Additional Program Benefits include:
- Discounted admission to other USEAC and Global Business Center events, seminars and programs.
Apply today for GlobalTarget! Download the application here.
For more information, contact the Global Business Center: