- Does your company’s sales goal include plan to start or expand to foreign markets?
- Would you like to learn about the strategic steps involved?
Train your employees, or go for that defining certification that will help distinguish you from the rest.
This online, self-paced training will help you to receive the most comprehensive overview of international business. Learn about export compliance, logistics, international marketing, market selection, payment tools and much more.
|Dates Available:||January 4th through March 31st 2021|
|Schedule:||Self-study, online! 15-part course was created in alignment with the NASBITE CGBP certificate.|
|Cost:||$295.00 (discounted rate for CSU students = $75.00)|
What you’ll receive:
- Course training packet
- Access to 15 training modules with recorded presentations
- Access to official NASBITE practice exam
- Exclusive access to three live streamed events:
- January 20, 2021 from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- February 24, 2021 from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- March 31, 2021 from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be prepared to sit for the NASBITE Certified Global Business Professional credential exam, which measures 150 “rubrics” of comprehensive global business practices. This boot camp covers four domains of trade: Global Business Management, International Logistics, International Marketing and Trade Finance. Here are a few of the many subtopics included in this 15-part webinar course:
- Select modes of entry to foreign markets
- Review top marketing techniques to boost foreign sales
- Choose appropriate Incoterms
- Understand global payment mechanisms
- Calculate landed cost of merchandise into the county of import
- Access government tools, services, and grants for exporters
- Evaluate international freight forwarders
- Complete international documentation for customs clearance
- Check foreign buyers’ credit
- Navigate international trade compliance
- How to best prepare yourself to pass the NASBITE CGBP exam
Subscribe before March 1st and receive a $250 discount on a Worldwide Market Prioritization study from the Global Business Center for your company.
The Certified Global Business Professional Credential:
- Can help you to diversify your skills in global commerce
- Insure that you have an understanding of a wide range of topics rather than just the specific field within international trade in which you have experience
- Demonstrate to companies that you have completed the necessary professional development goals within the field of international trade
- Training will cover primary content of the CGBP exam
About the Instructor:
Nate Ward is Director of the Small Business Development Center Export Assistance Network at Cleveland State University. He has taught international supply chain and his center specializes in international market research. He has conducted export business in over 25 countries over eight years in the manufacturing sector in sales, logistics and management.
Convened in partnership with:
The Small Business Development Centers of Ohio. The Ohio SBDC program is funded in part by the Ohio Development Service Agency (ODSA). All opinions, conclusions or recommendations expressed are those of the author (s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the ODSA. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
The Small Business Development Center Export Assistance Network, hosted by Cleveland State University's Monte Ahuja College of Business and funded by the Ohio Small Business Development Center, offers free and discreet business consulting to Small and Medium Sized businesses who want to grow their export sales.
For More Information Please Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.