- How long will the program take to complete?
- What happens if I get out of course sequence?
- Are any test scores required to apply for the program?
- Do I need to have an undergraduate degree in business to apply for the Online Accelerated MBA?
- How do I find out which prerequisites will be waived?
- How much is the tuition?
- What is included in the tuition?
- What if I need to read my textbooks but don't have internet access?
- What if I have additional questions? Who do I contact?
Q: What happens if I get out of course sequence?
A: The Online AMBA has been designed to ensure you pursue your studies in a linear sequence. The course schedule has only one sequence to follow. Should you get out of sequence, we'll work with you to get back on track and finish the program as quickly as possible.
Q: Are any test scores required to apply for the program?
Q: Do I need to have an undergraduate degree in business to apply for the Online Accelerated MBA?
A. No! However, depending on your undergraduate degree, prerequisites may be required before starting the Online AMBA. Contact a Business Advisor at email@example.com to map out your specific courses.
Q: How do I find out which prerequisites will be waived?
A: A graduate advisor at the Monte Ahuja College of Business and will review your transcripts and GMAT or GRE scores (unless scores are waived) to determine which prerequisite courses, if any, may be waived. It is helpful to have your undergraduate transcripts available and a note stating that you would like advising for the Online Accelerated MBA program to:
John Learned, Graduate Business Advisor (firstname.lastname@example.org )
Cleveland State University
Monte Ahuja College of Business
2121 Euclid Avenue BU 219
Cleveland, OH 44115
Q: How much is the tuition?
A: Your total tuition for the program will be $36,702 for Ohio residents. The tuition is split over 3 semesters. $12K Scholarships available. Inquire for more details here. Tuition and fees are fixed by the Board of Trustees and are subject to change without notice.
Q: What is included in the tuition?
Q: What if I need to read my textbooks but don't have internet access since most are in a digital format?