The Monte Ahuja College of Business offers a flexible, online education opportunity for non-traditional students who already have professional work experience and want to enhance their career development by completing a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree with a General Business major.
The General Business program prepares students with foundational courses in business and a broad cross-section of advanced business courses in various functional areas, such as management, accounting, finance and operations/supply chain management.
Students are able to complete their advanced business courses and General Business Major Requirements entirely online. In addition, we also offer the flexibility for students who want to take classes in person during the day and evening at our downtown Cleveland Main Campus location.
- Take advanced business courses that fit your schedule and professional needs.
- Courses are online using Cleveland State University’s Blackboard E-Learning platform.
- The same Cleveland State University flat-tuition rate for on-campus courses with an additional web course fee of $25 per credit hour.
- Earn an accredited (AACSB) undergraduate degree from Cleveland State University, on your time, your way!
Want to learn more about our Online BBA Degree Completion Program? Check out the links below!
- Program Requirements
- Admission Requirements
- How to Apply
- Tuition and Fees
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)