>> Need a convenient and affordable way to finish your degree?
>> Need a flexible degree that focuses on business management?
>> Concerned because you are not a "traditional" college student?
We are here to help!
Cleveland State University offers a number of programs for "non-traditional" students who want to complete their undergraduate degree. Working full time, taking care of a family or both? No problem.
Whether you are a current transfer student or took courses years ago, several programs might be the right choice for you. Best of all, your options are flexible - courses are taught at convenient times and locations, in evenings, online and we offer many partnerships with local community colleges to help make degree attainment affordable.
The Monte Ahuja College of Business offers:
- Online BBA Degree Completion Program: Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in General Business
- The Tri-C and CSU Business Degree Program: A true 2+2 program that offers 2 Business Degrees
- Cleveland State University – Lakeland Community College Partnership: BBA in General Business
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Organizational Leadership: Concentration in Business Management, offered online or in-person
The Levin College of Urban Affairs offers:
- The AAPLE program for Prior Learning Assessment: Earn academic credit for work, training and volunteer experience related to the following majors:
- Online Organizational Leadership Degree Completion program
The College of Business Undergraduate Advising Office and College of Urban Affairs Advising Office can help you develop the best plan to help you Finish what You Started and complete your degree.
Whichever program you choose, courses are taught at convenient times and locations to fit your schedule in addition to our partnership programs through Lakeland Community College and Lorain County Community College.
|CONTACT||Email us today at: email@example.com|