The University will cover fees for continuing education courses up to the equivalent cost of eight (8) undergraduate credit hours per semester.
The following staff members are eligible for the staff development benefit
- Faculty, Academic Administrators, Professional and Classified staff whose appointments are full-time and six (6) months or longer and employed on the first day of the session.
- Part-time Academic Administrators, Professional and Classified staff whose appointments are part-time (20 or more hours/week) and six (6) months or longer and employed on the first day of the session.
- Retired Faculty and Staff who were full-time, had at least five (5) years of CSU service, and retired from CSU.
THE FOLLOWING ARE INELIGIBLE FOR STAFF DEVELOPMENT:
- Part-time faculty, including lecturers & adjuncts.
- Temporary faculty and staff (hired for fewer than 6 months).
- Persons working at CSU but not paid by the University.
- Student employees and graduate assistants
To use your staff development benefit with the Professional Development Center, simply:
- Complete the form found here
- Indicate the Professional Development Course name and start date.
- If the course is online, please indicate it next to the course name.
- Get the form approved and signed by your Supervisor
- Email the completed form to the Professional Development Center.
- Once your form is processed, you will recieve an email confirming your registration.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: