The Zonta Club of Cleveland offers scholarships in the amount of $1,000.00 to support the educational aspirations of women. These scholarships should encourage women who have the potential to become future leaders and support the mission of Zonta. These scholarships should make a significant difference in the awardees' educational experience by supporting them through upper college years and, if appropriate, beyond in postgraduate work.
Criteria for scholarship applicants include:
- Must be a resident of Cuyahoga County.
- Must attend an institution of higher learning within the State of Ohio.
- Applicant must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Provide an official College transcript.
- Have successfully completed at least one year of undergraduate studies.
- Applicants should provide a written recommendation from a Faculty member or another appropriate University Official.
- The recipient will be required to participate in one Zonta service activity during the year of the award.
- The recipient will be eligible and encouraged to reapply for consecutive scholarships throughout her academic studies.
Completed applications are due: Monday, February 27, 2017.
Learn more about the requirements and use the application in the PDF file located here.