Posted on August 4, 2015 at 11:32 PM, updated December 21, 2015 at 12:12 PM Print
Schedule your Quick Biz Advising by Appointment TODAY!
The College of Business Undergraduate Programs and Student Services Office, home to the Undergraduate Advising Office has made a change to the traditional Walk-in/Same Day Advising appointments prior to and during the first weeks of the Fall 2015 Semester.
The Quick Biz Advising by Appointment helps current students, admitted into CSU with a CSU ID number to:
- Schedule your personal 30-minute appointment by phone - or ONLINE using our easy scheduler
- See what time slots are available to meet - BEFORE heading to main campus
- On Campus? Click on the easy scheduler to see the appointments available and schedule SAME DAY
- Guarantee your appointment with an advisor during the time that is best for YOU
- Eliminate time wasted during walk-in/same day advising
- Avoid the frustration of being number 15 in line when the office is closing in 30 minutes
- Schedule your appointment - often on the same day - around your busy life
YOU decide when you want to meet with a business undergraduate advisor during the busiest two weeks prior to the start of the academic year. How does it work?
- All Quick Biz Advising by Appointments are 30 minute appointments, so the Biz Advising Team can help more students
- Use the easy, online self-scheduling option at Quick Biz Advising by Appointment-Online Scheduler OR
- Contact our office by phone at 216.687-3729 to schedule your Quick Biz Advising by Appointment session
- Schedule offers opportunity to meet with ANY business advisor - specific advisors cannot be scheduled - Why?
- The Office wants to help all students
- All our professional advisors are knowledgeable regarding our undergraduate programs
- Quick Biz Advising by Appointment is not a time to plan for the future, so students can schedule a follow-up for these types of advising sessions and to develop long-term academic plans with their assigned advisor starting the week of August 31, 2015.
Quick Biz Advising by Appointment is offered August 17th through August 28th, 2015:
|Monday||8:30 AM to 11:30 AM and 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM to 11:30 AM and 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM to 11:30 AM and 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM to 11:30 AM and 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM to 11:30 AM and 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
Services offered during the Biz Quick Biz Advising by Appointments Program:
- Select courses for Fall 2015/Spring 2016 semesters (note: students need to complete enrollment via CampusNet after the appointment)
- Resolve issues that prevent enrollment related to the Fall 2015 and Spring 2016 semesters
- Get help with last minute enrollment
Please note that graduation planning and career-related services will not be offered during Quick Biz Advising. Students should schedule a traditional Business Advising Appointment for the week of August 31, 2015 if seeking this type of advising.
Please also note, if you are a current College of Business tudent and need help with course enrollment permission(s), you can also email us at email@example.com . Please remember to include your CSU ID number, Course number and section and course name. All emails who do not list the required information cited in this statement will not be processed. Note: Emails sent after 4:00 PM will not be processed until the next business day at CSU.