Students interested in apply for the Parker Hannifin Scholars program should apply by Monday, February 1st, 2016 at 5:00 PM. Requirements include:
- Must be a current or in-coming freshman business student enrolled at Cleveland State University in the Monte Ahuja College of Business.
- Must be pursuing an undergraduate degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Business Economics, Finance, Information Systems, International Business, Management, Marketing or Operations & Supply Chain Management.
- Majors in demand at Parker: Accounting, Operations & Supply Chain Management, Information Systems and Finance; however, all the above majors are welcome to apply
- Preference is given to Parker Hannifin employees' dependent children pursuing an undergraduate degree in the above fields - but is NOT required for application or award.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7 or higher.
- Must have a minimum 23 ACT composite score or 1070 SAT consisting of combined critical reading and math.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen as defined by the U.S. Department of Education
- Scholarship open to all citizens of the United States of America from all 50 states
- Scholarship application deadline date is February 1 of every year
- Scholarship applicants will be notified by April 1 of every year
The application can be found here.