March 23, 2020 through August 7, 2020
Latest Updates on COVID-19: Please visit the official CSU website for the latest updates on COVID-19 here. This site is updated daily.
Virtual Town Halls with President Sands:
March 20th 2020; March 26th 2020; April 1st 2020; April 8th 2020;
April 15th 2020; April 22nd 2020; April 29th 2020; May 6th 2020; May 13th 2020; May 20th 2020; May 27th 2020
About Your Classes and Coursework: If you have not heard from your professors on how your courses are being delivered, please email them. The CSU Directory is located here. If you have a technology need, please complete the survey here or call Campus 411 at 216-687-5411. Update on the Pass/Fail Option from the Provost's Office on May 1, 2020 is here.
Quick Links to Virtual and Remote Business Student Services
Business-Specific Student Services and Resources:
Business Advising/Student Services:
- Our undergraduate and graduate business advisors are here for you virtually! Contact them for course enrollment and registration support.
- Please create an account for our self-scheduling calendar and then schedule an appointment at Online Appointment Self-Scheduler.
- Call our College of Business: Virtual – Remote Student Services Office during Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM at 216-282-7762.
Within the PDF file is the following information:
- Contact List of Business Advisors with email addresses and phone numbers
- Links to Course Permission Request Forms
- Video instructions on how to use CampusNet created by a College of Business student. Those links are:
- Petition Service Information
- Scholarship Application Information (The deadline is June 1, 2020 for the 2020-2021 Academic year.)
- Off-Campus Programs Information at Lakeland Community College and our BBA Online Degree Completion Information
- Business Internship for Academic Credit contact information
All on-campus, in-person events through are cancelled, postponed or in the process of being transitioned to an online format. The university has provided students, faculty and staff with Zoom Videoconferencing. Information about Zoom can be found here. Microsoft Teams is also available and can be found here. Please contact the IS&T Help Desk at 216-687-5050 if you have any technical issues setting up virtual events.
Bernie Moreno Center for Sales Excellence:
Even though the center’s physical space on campus is temporarily closed, the Center staff is available to answer questions. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Weston Ideation Lab:
- Weston Ideation Lab Manager Lynn Buchinsky is offering advising by appointment to students who have business ideas or have been working on creating side hustles. Email Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org to set-up your one-on-one appointment.
- Please email email@example.com if you need more information or have specific needs.
Career Services is ready to assist you remotely! The staff are offering services on a case-by-case basis via phone, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Zoom appointment Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and are in touch with employer partners who are actively recruiting. The staff is updating Hire-A-Vike daily. For a full list of services, please see here.
The CSU Counseling Center: The CSUCARE Team is working remotely. Please contact them for any critical needs or concerns for student well-being by emailing email@example.com. To schedule a counseling appointment, please call 216-687-2277 or email Kia Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While the library is physically closed, they will continue provide resources remotely. If you have anything checked out – do not try to return it! They are suspending all fees until the end of the semester. For the most recent information on how you can access resources from the library, please click here.