Whether you are brand new to Google Analytics or are looking for a refresher, Understanding Google Analytics is for you. Google Analytics is a freemium web analytics service offered by Google, the world's largest search engine and is the most widely used web analytics service on the internet. It is beneficial for marketers and business owners to understand the qualitative and quantitative data of websites in order to make data-driven decisions to improve business and a customer experience online. This course provides a broad introduction of what Google Analytics is, how to setup an analytics account, how to use its interface, and find actionable insights in your data.
Upon the successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Know what Google Analytics is
- Understand how Google Analytics can benefit a company
- Understand how to use Google Analytics interface
- Be able to analyze data provided by Google Analytics
- Generate reports in Google Analytics
Time: 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
|Have questions? Contact us today about this course.|