Structured Query Language (SQL) is a standard programming language. Users can:
- Query data from relational databases
- Add and update information within databases
- Create and delete tables which hold the information
- Control access to the information
Developing SQL skills allows employees to utilize many familiar programming languages designed to work with embedded SQL. Many of these products support SQL with proprietary extensions, but all such products support a common subset of SQL. This course focuses on that common subset of SQL used by more than 100 databases, languages and software applications.
Course Materials can be found here.
This course is designed for persons who work in any relational database environment, including Oracle, SQL Server, Access and many others.
Individuals with Windows experience.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Write Create, Alter and Drop Table statements
- Write Insert, Update and Delete statements
- Write SQL Select statements, including Where expressions, sorting, joins and subqueries
Date: April 5 & 6, 2023
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
|Have questions about this course? Contact us today!|