Business owners and marketing managers should examine the latest trends in utilizing social media to reach their audiences. All owners and managers should be aware of how handling social media accounts can either boost or cause significant harm to their company's reputation, operations, and the bottom line. This course creates perspective on how clients and customers have control over how a business is viewed.
Charlene Li, the author of Groundswell, at Search Engine Strategies in San Jose, said: "In the future, everyone is a marketer. The time where you control the message has come and gone."
This course offers insight on how owners and managers can use this powerful tool to the benefit their company. Students will learn how to write engaging posts, encourage interaction, and use social media promotion and advertising to ensure campaigns go viral. Takeaways include best practice knowledge for viral campaign creation and basics in setup and tracking of social media promotion tools available through Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
You will begin to develop a social media strategy and a viral campaign framework for their business.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand which social media platforms are right for their business.
- Identify ways companies have gotten into trouble with social media and discover how to avoid those mistakes.
- Learn how businesses have used social media effectively.
- Brainstorm engaging campaigns for Social Media and apply best practice writing techniques for posts.
- Understand key points and triggers for community engagement.
- Setup, run and track ads and promotions through the tools available in Facebook (+ best practice in YouTube / Twitter).
Date: October 16, 2021
Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM