This course will present a 35-hour curriculum designed to attain the Six Sigma Green Belt certification. It will develop the strategic role of Six Sigma within an organization, the cultural shifts that may occur, the phases of a Six Sigma project, procedures for developing a Six Sigma project plan, project success factors and the completion of a Six Sigma project.
PLEASE NOTE: You DO NOT need to take the Yellow Belt Certification prior to taking the Green Belt Certification.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe what the primary goal of Six Sigma and Six Sigma projects
- Understand and apply the Six Sigma methodology
- Be able to utilize a set of tools to complete a Six Sigma project
- Understand that Six Sigma is not just a process, but that organizational change management processes are implemented.
- Describe the benefits to the customer, to the product or service provider, and to you
- Understand and demonstrate their knowledge of the D.M.A.I.C. phases
- Will receive the Green Belt Certification
October 10 - November 16, 2022 (Monday & Wednesday)
6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
|Have questions? Contact us today about this course.|