Python is the most popular programming language in the world. If you want to break into programming, this 100% online course will prepare you with the skills and techniques to become a Python developer.
WHAT DO PYTHON DEVELOPERS DO?
Excellent Python developers earn great money because they are responsible for the planning, creation, deployment and testing of Python-driven systems. Their duties both include and exceed the coding process. They create the logic, structure and processing for applications that run on nearly every kind of device and serve an almost limitless variety of computing tasks.
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO LEARN PYTHON?
A well-designed, organized course is the best way to approach the various tasks a developer performs. In this course, for example, you start with the basics of programming, including Python structure and syntax.
IS PYTHON POPULAR FOR EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES LIKE AI AND DATA SCIENCE?
Python is used across nearly every digital platform. Its developer community has created a robust system of libraries - collections of pre-built code - that are used for specific domains like the web, artificial intelligence (AI) and scientific computation.
- Learn how Python works and what it's good for
- Understand Python's place in the world of programming languages
- Learn to perform math operations with Python
- Learn to work with Python sequences: lists, arrays, dictionaries, and sets
- Learn advanced sorting
- Learn to work with databases, CSV files, JSON, and XML
- Learn to write object-oriented code in Python
- Learn to test and debug your Python code
- Learn to use regular expressions for pattern matching
- Learn to use NumPy to work with arrays and matrices of numbers
- Learn to work with pandas to analyze data
- Prepare for an entry-level job as a Python programmer
- Enhance your programming ability and add a new skill to your resume
- Become more confident in your ability to use the Python programming
This course is 100% online. Start any time.