Wednesday October 9, 2019
9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Location: Cleveland State University, Monte Ahuja College of Business, 1860 E. 18th St., Cleveland, OH 44115 (map)
Online business listing management is the art and science of ensuring that your physical business locations are visible online when people are looking for your company or services. Think about how you find new restaurants, contractors, hotels and local services. Part of that discovery process certainly includes research online to learn about, contact or navigate to the business. Discover how to proactively position your physical locations to rank prominently in search engines, map services and business listing websites like Yelp.
You will learn that data integrity and accuracy is critical across both main components of online business listing management: optimizing your website location pages and optimizing third party location information. Learn actionable strategies that will drive online business listing visibility and ultimately revenue.
At the completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Provide a thorough explanation of online business listing management.
- Explain how data integrity and accuracy is critical to online business listing management success.
- Explain the two main components of proactively managing online business listings: optimizing your website location pages and optimizing third party information.
- Execute key strategies to improve online business listings visibility.
- Articulate the importance of online business listing management.
- Measure key performance indicators of online business listing success.