The Global Human Capital Trends survey reports that while leadership is a high priority within organizations, only 41% believe their companies are ready to fulfill leadership requirements. In order to retain high potential individuals, organizations must continue to invest in their training and development. The Monte Ahuja Leadership Excellence Certificate can help you do just that.
You will participate in a 360-degree assessment in which your peers, senior executives and coaches will provide input on your leadership abilities. By participating in this dynamic program, you will engage with the best minds in business. Through instruction and specialized coaching, you will dive deeper into how you can become a better leader and will learn how to apply newly developed skills to make a positive, lasting impact on your organization. Be an executive who plans and leads strategically!
Who will benefit?
- Aspiring executives
- Individuals who want to advance their careers by improving their communication skills and leadership presence
- Teams who want to gain new knowledge, skills, and tools to accelerate team success
- Project managers
- High-potential managers / supervisors
- Entrepreneurs who want to master the pillars of executive leadership
Certificate Key Features:
- One-on-One Executive Coaching
- Explore your leadership style through the use of the Leadership 360 assessment
- Distinguished faculty, coaches and consultants provide expert instruction
- Program focuses on four levels of leadership; self, team, organization and community
- Recognize the importance and impact of Emotional Self-awareness, Emotional Self-control, Empathy, and Influence on leadership capability
- Develop emotional and social competencies in sustainable ways through techniques such as feedback seeking behavior and accurate self-assessment
- Align strategic thinking with efforts to lead innovation and growth
- Empower employees through effective delegation
- Develop skills for addressing negative performance issues
- Learn how to be a catalyst for innovation within your organization
- Develop trusted relationships with colleagues, customers, clients
- Lead high-performing teams that drive innovation and growth
- Ensure personal accountability
- Develop a framework for accelerating your organization’s transformational efforts to a Lean-thinking organization, while avoiding common pitfalls
- Learn how to apply change management best practices
- Meet the challenges of leadership in a complex and changing world
Orientation: September 2022
- Emotional Intelligence
- The Culture Code
- Emotionally Intelligent Teams
- Critical Conversations
- Critical Accountability
- Thinking Lean
- Time Management
A certificate is awarded after completion of three core and three elective courses plus six (6) executive coaching sessions. Through the program, leader’s will work towards a capstone project to be presented at the end of the program.
Date: September 2022 - April 2023
Time: Various. Mostly 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Location: Online and in-person