Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is a leading credential for professionals dedicated to process improvement, efficiency, and excellence. It is highly valued by organizations focused on minimizing waste and providing premium quality, defect-free products and services. This 100% online course provides the concepts, methodology, and preparation to qualify for the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification exam.
WHAT IS LEAN SIX SIGMA?
"Six Sigma" describes a series of process improvement techniques designed to reduce errors and improve quality in an organization's products and services. "Lean" is a management discipline that seeks to reduce waste and minimize associated costs. "Lean Six Sigma" represents the blending of the two philosophies into an operating system that maximizes quality while minimizing costs.
WHAT DOES A "GREEN BELT" IN LEAN SIX SIGMA INDICATE?
A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt improves productivity by focusing on the tools, methodologies and principles of Lean Six Sigma. Lean Six Sigma Green Belts are expected to design, implement, and manage productivity improvement projects and campaigns.
WHAT JOB TITLES ARE ASSOCIATED WITH THE LEAN SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT?
Lean Six Sigma Green Belts may serve in one or more of the following capacities: Process Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Continuous Improvement Specialist, and many more. Lean Six Sigma Green Belts often become Six Sigma Consultants, as well.
- Understand Lean Six Sigma, its origins and its benefits.
- Learn the Lean Six Sigma roles and principles and the 8 Wastes of Lean Management.
- Master the Lean Six Sigma Improvement method known as DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control)
- Learn to collect data and track the success of projects
- Complete a real-world Lean Six Sigma project.
- Prepare to take and pass the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification exam
|This course is 100% online. Start anytime.|
PREREQUISITES AND REQUIREMENTS:
There are no prerequisites to take this course.