Leading Emotionally Intelligent Teams provides tools on how individuals and leaders can become more emotionally intelligent team members and grow in emotional intelligence together. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Emotional Social Intelligence (ESI) and demonstrations of how it relates to teams.
- Understanding your mood and style of leadership as it is related to developing teams.
- Characteristics and dynamics of successful teams.
- Social and emotional strategies for working effectively with teams.
- How to apply leadership style and competencies of emotionally intelligent teams to workplace scenarios and role playing.
Course materials can be found here.
|Have questions? Contact us today about this course.|