Having a clear understanding of accounting and finance is an important skill to develop. Whether you’re a small business owner, project manager, or work in another business capacity, knowing the proper terminology and concepts ensures you can properly use financial statements to make crucial decisions.
After completing this course, you will be able to understand fundamental financial and accounting terminology and concepts, read and interpret financial statements, discuss basic cost accounting, create strategic budgets, and more.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Define accounting terms and concepts.
- Discuss basic cost accounting.
- Read and interpret financial statements.
- Identify budget and strategic planning tips.
- Review ratios and performance measures.
|Have questions? Contact us today about this course.|