Where does great culture come from? How do you build and sustain it in your group, or strengthen a culture that needs fixing?
Culture is not something you are—it’s something you do. In this workshop we will examine Daniel Coyle’s bestselling book The Culture Code. By diving into the world’s most successful teams (including the U.S. Navy’s SEAL Team Six and the San Antonio Spurs) you will learn specific strategies that trigger learning, spark collaboration, build trust, and drive positive change.
- Learn how to build a culture where everyone feels safe
- Practice and implement tactics to encourage vulnerability in the workplace
- Understand ways to establish purpose within your team
Course Materials can be found here.
- Creating a safe environment for teamwork
- Encouraging strong connections between team members
- Using social cues and workplace elements to support healthy culture
- Learning how to communicate effectively
- Cultivating understanding between team members
- Establishing purpose across all levels of your organization
|Have questions? Contact us today about this course.|