The CREW Network Foundation exists to influence the success of the commercial real estate industry by advancing the achievements of women. Benefits of the scholarship program include:
- $5,000 scholarship for tuition and books
- Paid internship opportunity (Summer 2021)
- Student membership in the CREW Network for 18 months
- Complimentary registration to the 2020 CREW Network Convention and Marketplace in Orlando, Florida.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be female
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must not be a previous recipient of a CREW Network foundation scholarship
- Be a full-time junior, senior or graduate student for the 2020-2021 academic year
- Intend to pursue a career in commercial real estate
- Your focus of study must be in the qualified fields of commercial real estate located in the flyer here.
- Focused fields include accounting, brokerage, business development, insurance, lending, finance, investor relations/management, market research, management and more.