The American Advertising Federation - Cleveland chapter (AAF CLE) has announced that applications for their annual scholarship program are now open.
Scholarships are available to junior and senior students studying communications, marketing, advertising, graphic design, digital media, public relations, journalism and more. Additional criteria includes:
- Being enrolled in your Junior or Senior year between 2019 and 2020
- Carrying a full course load with a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Attending an Ohio College or University
Consideration for the scholarships is broken into four phases including:
- Phase 1 Deadline of Friday, February 7th 2020:
- Compete the scholarship application form here and submit a 1-2 minute audio or video clip.
- Finalists from Phase 1 will be contacted by Friday, February 14th.
- Phase 2 Deadline of February 21st 2020:
- Submit resume
- Phase 3 Deadline of March 6th 2020:
- 500-word essay describing passion for the industry and what you hope to accomplish in your career
- Phase 4: Week of March 16th 2020:
- Skype Interview
- Final selections made by the AAF
To learn more about the criteria, and requirements for application (which includes an essay) please download a PDF file of the application here.
Additional copies of the application are available outside the Marketing Department offices located in BU 460.
Completed applications are due by Friday, February 7th at 5:00 PM. Phase 1 Finalists will be contacted in mid-February.