Afternoons@Ahuja: Marketing in 2015 A B2C Perspective
Marketing is dramatically evolving to drive innovation, product development and improvements in the customer experience necessary to compete in today's hyper-competitive marketplace.
The third and last in the 2014-2015 series, the B2C event was attended by nearly 90 Cleveland State University students and Northeast Ohio marketing and communications professionals on February 25, 2015 who listened to experts' predictions on current trends and best practices that were driving B2C marketing in early 2015.
- Holly Hacker, Director, Direct Sales and Customer Experience, Vita-Mix Corporation and CSU Masters, Consumer and Industrial Research Alumna
- Peter Miller, Administrator, Marketing and Communications, The Cleveland Clinic
- Ashley Tople, Brand Manager, Ore-Ida Frozen Potatoes and CSU MBA Alumna
Key Topics Included:
- How to Target Marketing Efforts More Effectively
- Changing Customer Preferences and Behaviors
- Demand Generation Strategies
- Encouraging the Buying Decision
- Improving Customer Outcomes and Customer Retention
- Marketing Automation
- Global Marketing
- Measuring Success