Afternoons@Ahuja: Talent Management
How Top Companies Are Using Modern Marketing Techniques To Acquire and Retain Top Talent.
In the knowledge economy, a company's most important asset and the single thing that differentiates them from their competition is often their people. Identifying, attracting and retaining the right people for an organization is a key to success. Afternoons@Ahuja gathered three representatives from top Cleveland companies to ask how they are gaining competitive advantage using modern marketing techniques to acquire and retain top talent.
- Nancy Rodeno, Vice President of Organizational Effectiveness, The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Kate Terrell, Director of Talent Acquisition, KeyBank
- Kathleen Vegh, Manager, Employee Engagement, Hyland Software, Creators of OnBase
- Completing Valid and Useful Target Market Profiles
- Generating "Leads" for New Employees
- Closing the Sale. Getting the Right Person to Say Yes.
- Effective Employee Engagement
- Creating Value for Employees and the Organization